Followers

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

GUEST POST!!!! My Friend Jen from MY NAIL POLISH OBSESSION

So as many of you may, or may not have noticed. My blogging has taken a back seat to other priorities in my life. I have many posts planned and hopefully I will get back to some writing and photography very soon. 

Without further ado, here are some amazing swatches that were prepared for me by my dear friend and fellow blogger, Jen from My Nail Polish Obsession. She is an up and comer in the blogging world with a giant heart and stash to match. I highly suggest checking out her website and giving her a follow. Tell her The Nail Junkie sent you. :) 
Please enjoy her swatches of one of the latest Zoya Collections
********************************

Zoya Naturel Collection

Good morning!  I have a big post today featuring the Zoya Naturel Collection.  This is a gorgeous, neutral set of shades that is sure to have a color that compliments everyone's skin tone.  I also think I have found my perfect match mannequin hands color...you will see it shortly!  This collection was released early last month.  It's available to purchase now at the Zoya website.


I went lightest to darkest (probably just like every other blogger) so up first is Chantal.  Zoya describes Chantal as a "French Vanilla cream."  It really does look like a creamy off white shade and it's really lovely hand well made.  I used 2 layers of Chantal and no topcoat.






Next is Taylor.  Taylor is a perfect shade for me and is possibly my perfect mannequin hands polish.  Zoya describes Taylor as a "light toffee cream."  Ok - 2 shades in and their descriptions are making me hungry.  Taylor was another perfectly creamy polish.  I used 2 coats and no topcoat.  







Moving along into the dusty nave and berry shades, this is Rue.  I really loved the "boudoir blush cream" shade and the formula/application were both impeccable.  The barely there color in Rue makes it perfect for every occasion.  I used 2 coats of Rue and no topcoat.  







Brigitte is one of my favorites from the Naturel Collection.  This "bombshell mauve cream" is gorgeous and shiny and the perfect color.  It is a tad dusty and has a little bit of a red undertone to it.  I used 2 layers of Brigitte and no topcoat.  







Another one of my favorites from the collection - Odette!  Odette is a "sultry orchid maroon cream."  How perfect is this color for 2014 with the pantone color being Orchid!  If you get 1 from this collection it may as well be the color of the year.  Just like all thrones before it,Odette had a fabulous formula and applied flawlessly.  I used 2 coats and no topcoat.  







Finally we have Normani.  This "sable mauve creme" is a real looker!  Normani is rich and creamy and luxurious.  A nice, but noticeable neutral shade for any day wear.  Awesome formula, flawless application.  I used 2 coats of Normani and no topcoat. *my macro was way off color wise so I didn't include it*


1 comment: